Lift arms and all stern-mounted main components are made of stainless steel 316L (partly 318LN)
- All exterior components made of materials suitable for seawater, details on request
- automatic/hydr. safety locking mechanism
- adjustable platform support
- zinc or Al/Mg anode set
- mounting bolts and counterplates (stainless steel) required for installation
- hydraulic pump 12 V or 24 V, electric switch box and cable harness, plug-in
- hydraulic valve unit and all hydraulic hoses
- operating panel and remote control
- installation and operating manual with photos, drawings and spare parts list
- lift system is preassembled for easy installation
The versatile H+B technics ASCENDER is an adjustable swim platform that can be fitted to almost any boat.
The innovative solution that we provide is the option of conveniently reaching the deck from the water and likewise the quay from the deck using the integrated steps.
Given its intuitive operability, the ASCENDER provides users with an extremely practical and positive experience of unprecedented flexibility.
The ASCENDER features full-standard steps, which always align exactly with the platform’s position. You can always reach the platform conveniently and safely using these steps. The ladders that usually come with conventional platform lift systems are no longer required! The use of a specially designed twin cylinder mechanism guarantees 100% accurate positioning in cruising mode. In this position, the steps form part of the platform, thereby increasing the deck area and generating space to sunbathe, for example.
The appearance of the platform means that it dovetails with the overall design of your boat. All possible combinations of teak and GRP can be applied here.
The ASCENDER dovetails with practically any boat stern, irrespective of propulsion system. This means that the system can be retrofitted as well as integrated into new projects. Does your boat not feature an outboard engine? The steps can extend across the full width of the platform.
On request, your ASCENDER lift system can also be equipped to transport a tender. If you go for this option, you can choose from our range of cradles and fastening systems. Of course, we also provide tailor-made solutions to meet your specific requirements.